Evan and I went on a date on Sunday night. My parents told Walter we were going on a date. He looked very contemplative and said "on the calendar?". I learned 2 things in this lesson: we need to go on more dates, so he knows what they are, and he really does pay attention when we talk to him!
< br>
About a week or 2 ago I was talking on the phone to Melissa about a dinner date, I said yeah Evan said he wanted to do dinner with Brian. Walter was in the room. About an hour later he asked if we were doing dinner with Brian, I told him no, only mommy and daddy were doing dinner with Brain but it was in a week.
Every day he now asks if mommy and daddy are going to dinner with out him.
Wednesday, September 08, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment