Sunday, April 04, 2010

Easter 2010

We all had a very nice Easter, spoiled as usual.  Pictures are in the album, here are some highlights.

DSC_8691

Birthday cake with my friend Jakob and Eli’s birthday party

DSC_8646 Sneaking back for my 5th (or was it 6th) cookie and trying to hide it from mom

DSC_8653 Then, they took the cookies away from me.

DSC_8640 Because we were early to the party, we stopped at a park on the sound and mom and I watched for trains on the train track (none came)

 

DSC_8613 Earlier in the day, we went to an egg hunt.  But there were no eggs left.

DSC_8619 So we played in the water instead.

DSC_8629 DSC_8636

DSC_8635

I got some great Easter baskets too

 

DSC_8560

DSC_8571

Some fun toys, and a bible, and a cardinals shirt from Grammy and Poppa.

DSC_8585

DSC_8587

More candy and some wind up toys from Nana and Pappap. 

DSC_8732 DSC_8737 DSC_8740 I also got a new sand box from Grammy and Poppa.  Today mom put it together for me.  Even though there is no sand in it yet, I love it!  I am now big enough to play outside by myself and mommy can watch me from the kitchen. 

While we were playing on the swing set tonight, mom helped me climb up on to the slide by myself.  I only needed her help once and then I could do it by myself.  One time, I fell, but because mom was there to catch me, I wasn’t scared and got right back up to do it again.  Mom, on the other hand, did not have anyone to catch her when she was trying to cross the monkey bars that clearly were not designed for a 130# adult, so the monkey bar broke.  Hopefully daddy can fix it so I can still play on them some day.  For now, I’ll stick to the slide and climbing the ladder myself. 

 

We are off to bed.  Happy Easter!

1 comment:

Jeane said...

What a grownup little boy you have in these pictures. How did that happen so fast.