Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Stories and quick facts

Story #1:  Yesterday Brian and Evan went to skate in Kirkland.  It was Brian and Melissa’s date day so Melissa came to hang out with Walter and I while the boys staked.  We ran (it was cold, poor Walter) and then came home to play trains with the GeoTrax.  Melissa is an engineer so she was MUCH BETTER THAN MOMMY at putting the track together.  It might lack a bit of structural strength, but if we run the train counter clockwise, it doesn’t fall apart when it gets to the weak spot.  While we were playing trains Walter sneaks behind me to follow the train.  it’s a very tight space between the train table and the wall so he says “move butt mommy, too big”.  Nice kid, thanks alot!

 

Story #2:  This one is the best. I ordered some Calliou books for Walter from Amazon for Christmas, they came today.  Since I’m like a kid at Christmas and can’t wait to give people their presents, I wanted to give him one tonight, so we gave him a Calliou goes Potty book, thought it was appropriate.  We read it twice before bed.  I just got home from the grocery store and went to check on him before finishing laundry and found him asleep in bed with the book open! He got out of bed and went to get the book to read in bed after we shut out the lights.   It was the most adorable thing ever and I would say that he’s pretty happy with that book!  He’s getting 2 or 3 more for Christmas if the second package arrives in time.  He’s also getting a Calliou doll.

 

Walter had 1 accident today and it was during nap; we call that a win because at home he wears a pull up for naps! 

 

I have 3 more Christmas gifts to buy then I’m done. 

 

We still don’t know about the car.  Hopefully first thing in the am. 

 

I’m off to finish laundry and put away the 'non grocery’ groceries.  G’night all.   

No comments: