Monday, December 14, 2009
weekly updates now?
It's been about a week: seems like it's about time to update. A few things have made this update delayed: The router broke. So we've been sharing the desktop and I can't load pictures from there and everytime I try to use it I break it so Evan had to do some of his magic on it yesterday so it was completely un usable for most of the weekend. This has been good for me and my ability to get Christmas gifts/crafts completed. I even baked about 6 dozen cookies last night, did crafts with Walter and cleaned the house in preparation for our house guest for the next 2 weeks.
So here are some pictures from December so far. We will be doing Christmas cards this year but not for about another week, which is probably fine becasue we have gotten exactly 1 card this year, Thank you Aunt Debbie. Here are also pictures from the Santa Train last weekend
I can't think of much else to report except Walter did not have a single accident this weekend at all. When we went to the lights last night he told us he had to go, had a pull up on and when we got home he'd held it and went at home. We are borrowing a potty from my sister when we are at home so we can hopefully keep this going. We are so close. I have exactly 3 christmas gifts to buy still and about twice that many to follow up on as they haven't been recevied. We cut WAYYY back this year, i know it's already been said, but hope that the rest of our family and friends will do the same.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment