Wednesday, February 20, 2008
100% with out a doubt certain
Walt is going to day care on Tuesday!
My GOODNESS today was a stressful day. Here is a time line
7:15am : Call Lori to schedule a tour for tomorrow or Friday for Evan. Leave a message
2:18pm: Lori calls, an instructor quit and now they have 7 spots and 12 kids so that puts us back at #8 on the list because they have to move some of their existing kids. It's going to be "awhile"
2:19m I freak out
2:20pm: Lori calls back wait no, we are #3 because some of those kids will move up but then there are todlers that aren't potty trained who can't move up so that leaves not enough spots. Still on the list but it looks like April at the earliest
2:21pm: Still freaking out. Start crying
2:28 Lori calls back, she's so sorry, she's very confused. We can come on Tuesday!!!! (I'm not sure why not Monday but at this point I'll take anything)
So tomorrow we get to go learn how to check the little guy in and out of day care and introduce him to the instructors. I'm sure I'll cry on Tuesday. And probably most of the weekend!
Prayers are answered. God is Good. Walt is going to daycare.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment