Saturday, September 29, 2007

Wow, it's 7pm already

3 words: chilly, shocked, hungry WOW, it's 7pm already! Here's a recap of my day, a totaly nothing to get excited about, totaly ordinary day......that probably won't happen again in my life. Last night we went to dinner with David and Anita and then to a bar. A real bar, that you can't get into without and ID! Brian, Evan's boss and co-worker met us there as well as a few girls from my work. It was a great beer selection, pool tables, dart board, and other "games" so we thought it's be a good place to try. We drove David and Anita. Anita seemed to be enjoying her night out away from the kid, but David was "sick" or something and although I offered him medicine on many occasions he decided he doesn't like to take drugs and would be miserable instead so he sat there looking at his watch. At midnight they said if we didn't leave they'd take a cab. The table had 2 pictures already so Evan decided he was OK to leave so we left. Home by 12:30. We are so old. I enjoyed 1 non-alcohlic beer at dinner, and I enjoyed the bartender who kept calling me mama. Then I went to the bathroom and some nasty girls were talking about why do women who are pregnant come to bars? I mean stay at home and drink and don't make the rest of us watch you kill your baby. So I guess it's not possible for someone to sit at a table with other drinkers and not drink? Maybe the glass of brown soda in front of me looked like a rum and coke or something but it was pretty hard to hear. OK back to today: Evan stayed up pretty late playing Halo last night so he got out of bed at NOON! That was what he wanted this weekend so he got it! I got up at 8:30 and here is how my day went:
  1. worked out
  2. started laundry
  3. watched a few TV shows from this week that Evan wouldn't want to see while reading the paper "on line"
  4. Went to check on Evan, still no sign of movement
  5. ate breakfast
  6. played with the dog and took out garbage recycleing
  7. checked on Evan again and got sucked in. Enjoyed a nice "nap" with Evan for about 45 mintues
  8. he woke up we talked about a lot of things baby/kid raising, that we always seem to do afer spedning time with David and Anita
  9. I showered, cleaned and reo-organized the linen closets and then sat down to do a few hours of work. I got about 4 hours done but feel so much pressure releived. Now i don't really have anything that I would feel guilty not having done if I have to stop working tomorrow.
  10. And now here it is 7pm. I'm about to head upstairs to make dinner and lay around some more. I want to go to a movie but it being evan's birthday weekend, he doesn't want to so it's a no go. Hopefully next weekend since it's something I've been wanting to do knowing we won't be going to any movies anytime soon.

WHo knows what tomorrow will bring but since the weather is going to be just as icky I hope it's more of the same as today!

No comments: