Sunday, September 30, 2007
Has Fall fallen?
3 words: relaxed, heartburn, hungry
I can't stop eating but I have the worst heart burn! I'm going to try something stronger than tums today.
Another rainy icky day and it doesn't look like that is going to stop for a few days. Casey got fat last year in the rainy season. No one wants to take a dog to a park or on a walk in this weather. I now have a rain coat and rain boots, maybe I should Casey one too. He keeps wanting to go outside and as soon as he gets there he wants to come back in.
I'm about to head out to run some errands and then enjoy the evening relaxing with some "non evan" movies. But here are a few pictures I took this am.
Halloween costume. I modified a bigger costume into a "sac" and attached the cape so that it wouldn't choke him.
Coming home outfit option II: It's getting chilly so we needed to modify to a hat and pants.
Coming home outfit #1. The pumpkin mittens and hat could be overkill but I couldn't turn it down at the dollar spot at Target last night.
Aw.....I can't wait till there is a baby in these clothes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment