Wednesday, January 25, 2012
Today: January 24, 2012
Today: is my due date. I'm not in labor. I was sent off to my maternity with a raise if I decide to come back. I wasn't sure if I should wait till 2 weeks after I'd been gone to ask for a raise, or if they would offer it up and they offered. I'll take it but I'd rather have a baby in my arms.
Today my house is clean though: she's coming backnFriday to finish too. There is a bit more surface cleaning to do and Friday is her normal day.
Today I did not get a pedicure although that was my one big plan. I fell to the "one more email" game again and had to be home to meet a contractor for quotes to finally fix the holes in our ceiling.
Tomorrow: doctors appointment, pedicure, volunteering in Walters class. Will we add have a baby to that list?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment