Sunday, January 29, 2012
This week
Tuesday.
You read how that turned out.
Wednesday
I had a midwife appt. 2cm dilated. 50% effaced. Baby boy at 0 station. She stripped my membranes and I got a NST. (non stress test) since I was officially overdue. No stress on baby or momma. Went about my day.
Thursday and Friday
I thought this was the day I was having a baby. Woke up like normal ( after not sleeping hardly at all for the third day in a row). I worked, ran errands, made dinner. Started having contractions around 9pm. Woke up at about 3 am to noticeable contractions. Timed them for 2 1/2 hours. Never got stronger but still couldn't sleep. Took a shower and went back to sleep at 6am. Woke up at 8 (Friday)for another midwife appointment. Still at a 2. 75% effaced. More NST and more membrane sweeping. Got sent home with strict insrtuctions to rest. Took a 2 hour nap, officialy signed off from work then walked. Walked the mall, met Evan for a nice long walk had pizza for dinner. And not a single noticeable contraction since. So...... Here we sit Saturday night, still pregnant. No signs of a baby any time soon.
They are talking about inducing Tuesday so if nothing happens by then we could have a baby by Wednesday. Chuck and Jeane are here now, so we have 5 people in the house waiting for this baby. Maybe that will entice him out?
He still has no name. We each had a list of 5 and we each didn't like the others list. So we are each creating a new list. Then we'll narrow from there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment