I won't feel the trip home got it's due appreciation unless I finish my thoughts so here goes.
We had such a wonderful time. Evan loved spending time with his brothers, we both loved seeing everyone who traveled in for it (although hardly enough time). Walter enjoyed spending time with his cousins, i got to see both of my sisters and we even squeezed in a Happy Joes Pizza (I wish we'd had more of that). We did not see any of our friends and I'm embarassed to say how long it's been since we did see our friends when we were home. It's such a hard balance: We barely get enough time to see our family and shorting any of that to see them seems silly but these people love us too and we love them just as much and they get such the short stick. We both feel very sorry about that.
The wedding it's self was perfect. Everything beautiful. Betsy was beautiful, the church, the reception hall, the guests. We loved it and are so happy we were able to be a part of it.
Walter loved being the ring bearer. He looked so handsome. (pics soon I promise) and was very well behaved considering the lack of sleep, hectic schedules and over all crazy weekend.
Talking about the weekend makes me sad; it makes me miss home and want to go back. I'll end with the happy memories and finish with the other updates later this week. Happy Tuesday!
Tuesday, October 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment