I have about 4 more things to do before bed and my energy is expiring very rapidly. We have decided to pretend it’s summer instead of actually having summer. I do this every June, so why don’t I just remember that? Mark my words, we WILL save enough vacation to get out of town in April or May to somewhere warm and with sun. This is total bogus and the longest winter ever. I should NOT be wearing a coat still. Our heat should not kick on at least once a day.
Friday I got a call from Premera that the Duvall police had called them: They arrested someone with my insurance card and the police wanted to reach me to see why she had it. So….the good news is the woman who tormented me for a week is behind bars. I don’t have anything back yet but might get some more things back. I was able to identify 2 things from my wallet on her possession when they arrested her. I still feel uneasy not know if she got an ID with my identity on it and if so what trouble did she/I get in to? But Walter is thrilled because he was convinced that the police were going to catch the “bad man” (who we now call a bad person) and put them in jail, and he was right so I feel happy that he got to experience the justice system.
Today I got to knock a good number of things off my to do list. I finally finished a project for Walters room: I repurposed his train table into a chalk board table. I tried to also make it magnetic, and painted 3 coats of the magnetic primer, but surprisingly it didn’t work and only the chalk board paint worked. He’s thrilled and loves it. I made a huge dent in the “spare” bedroom that was a junk room and will sleep 4 children in a few weeks time when the Hartz’s come to visit. And I took a long overdue run to Goodwill. Now the garage looks decent the spare room looks like you could walk in it once again, and I feel accomplished. Just as I cleared a bunch of things, the list keeps growing. We are with in a few weeks of our remodel and we don’t have a dry wall finisher yet. We went from a lot of great recommendations to only a few in a short period of time. We also have to order the dumpster, get all the tools aligned, and actual purchase the floor that we picked out.
Times up: Walter is ready for books. More from me later. not likely this week but we’ll see.
No comments:
Post a Comment