Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Snow Day!

The logistics were a bit hard to facilitate (I’m currently working behind closed doors in the kitchen so I have some quite for the last few calls of the day) but we got a lot of “fun” in today too.  Walter was dying to play in the snow and spent about 2 hours outside.  We played on the deck for awhile then walked the neighborhood and saw all the big kids playing with snow toys in the street.  Finally the little kids near us came out too and they all played.  We pushed sleds down hills and pulled 30 # kids back up the hill in said sleds.  It was a fun day but I am not sad to see that the snow plow and sand truck did find their way up to our hill so leaving tomorrow will be (hopefully) less of a challenge.  It’s not supposed to get above freezing tomorrow either so it could be a challenge but we are hoping not to have to worry about it.

 

DSC_1730

DSC_1735

DSC_1739

DSC_1752

DSC_1769

DSC_1771

DSC_1785DSC_1786

DSC_1790

DSC_1800

No comments: