I owe a good deal of attention to the wonderful birthday celebration we had for Walters 3rd birthday. But, as you can see from tonight's earlier post, tonight might not give those special memories the love and description they deserve. For now I’ll say I updated the October album with pictures from the week long celebration and that Walter had a great birthday and we had a great time with Chuck and Jeane here. We had remarkable weather and such a great time (as always). The pictures provide a lot of detail but I’ll post more of an update later to really give good attention to the happiest of occasions.
In the mean time, also enjoy pictures from the surprise party in Iowa a few weeks ago. All in all I’m very pleased with how they turned out. I wanted a few shots to remember the night and we got a lot of good emotion I think and a lot of the highlights as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment