Monday, August 30, 2010

Camping: Kitsap Memorial State Park

I forgot my camera memory card this weekend so here is a little video montage (I hope it works, when I tried to play back I got stuck right around 2 minutes, if that happens try to watch it the 2nd time from about 2:15 on)

It was soooo great to get away, I only wish we had a chance to stay away longer.  I want to go to the beach.  I wish we had about 2 more days so we could have headed a bit further West to the coast.  We went to the Kitsap Peninsula.  It was a nice camp ground.  Our site was S M A L L!  There was supposed to be room for 8, we barely fit 5 or us!  We were on the edge of the water near the Hood Canal.  It was very pretty.  We were home by mid afternoon and we were all pretty beat. 

Camping 080

Camping 073Camping 059

Camping 055

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Looks like you had fun! Walter is getting so big! Glad to see that Evan made a cameo appearance : )
Hugs from Md
Love, Nicole & Noah

Jeane said...

Was the water cold? Did it really only get up in the low 60s? How was the coffee?