Thursday, March 25, 2010

“School Pictures” Spring 2010

Welcome to Walters Class picture.  Chanelle, his favorite teacher who now is only with him part days (Wahhhh) is on the far left side of the pictures.  Miss Erin is the other teacher.  Carmen, Walter’s girl friend is the little girl with the curly hair 3rd from the right in the middle row.  In order from back to front, left to right:

Miss Chanelle, Walter, Nia, Anika (Ani), Miss Erin

??(don’t know), Ryan, Tre, Carmen, Kevin, ?? (don’t know)

??(don’t know) Ethan. 

The 3 kids I' don’t know are in the toddler room, where Miss Erin is the main teacher.  He is with them for a few hours a day but not all day.  I think Ani is also in that room but she has a sister who was in Walter’s class for awhile and I have met her moms pretty often.

 

If you want copies of any of these; let me know.  I have to turn them back in next Monday. 

scan0002 scan0003 scan0004 scan0005

No comments: