Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Snipets of an update

Work is crazy insane busy and I’m tired. 

 

Evan is waiting for me to go cuddle on the couch since I’ve been working till 11pm every night that I’ve been in Seattle for 2 weeks.  Tonight I quit early so we could spend some time together. 

 

Walter is SO CLOSE to being potty trained.  He purposely holds it in until he has to/gets to wear a diaper at nap/bed time.  He’s out of diapers at nap time now though so he has to pee in the potty.  He only pees about 2 or 3 times a day.  I guess that’s pretty normal?  I pee a lot but I also drink over 120 oz of water a day. 

 

So far this week I’ve gotten almost all of my chores done.  I even did Evan’s tonight, because he finished the dishes and getting his dinner ready while I consoled Walter who was having a breakdown for no reason.  I am beyond excited for this weekend to do yard work, clean the rest of the house and have a ridiculously long and hard work out. 

 

I’m almost done with Christmas shopping mostly because we are cutting WAAAAAY back this year (and hopefully those of you on the receiving end of this new rule are OK with that). 

 

Sorry mom, that’s all I can do right now.  More from me later this week, Lord willing.  Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

Jeane said...

Sounds like you need to listen to your body and get some rest. Everything will wait except spending time with Walter and Evan. Work per se is over rated! Love and a hug!