Thursday, October 08, 2009

EDIT to pictures

After looking through them again, there are A LOT of good ones. I am disapointed that I forgot to put his hat on him, the guy was rushing me, didn't want to do the cupcake shots becasue he thought Walter wouldn't cooperate so in my hurry to change him I forgot the hat. That would have made them even better. We might try an at home photo shoot with a hat and a cupcake, but we will do it in the morning so the crash from the sugar high is not as bad. He was running around the store he was so hyper. Here are some of my favorites:
" What? I'm not doing anything"
"mmmm muffin" (he calls cupcakes muffins)
"messy!"
He looks cheesy but it's the only full body shot that is any good. I wanted him standing with his hands in his pockets but he wouldn't cooperate.

No comments: