Thursday, October 08, 2009
2 year old pictures
Walter makes it really easy for me to get Professional Pictures taken: I never have to feel like I HAVE to buy them all :) Last night was another one of those nights. Much to my surprise, he was completely freaked out by the lighting in the studio and wanted to leave. He cried. A Lot. He finally calmed down but not enough to really capture his true character. I'm always disapointed with these shots too. If it were me with the camera I would have done a lot of things diffrently, including the color of the background, I would have had him sit on the floor (I tried to tell the guy this, he argued with me, so now they get less of my money) and I would have gotten a lot of shots he didn't get. I kept saying oooooh get that, and try this and how about this. He was definately not loving me or Walter as a client.
Enjoy the shots!
http://bellevue.yuenluilab.com/mp_client/pictures.asp?search=true
Enter code 091007BESA1KEIBLERS
email address slkeebs at gmail.com
If that doesn't work, try this
www.yuenluistudios.com
ONLINE VIEWING
Studio Locations
Bellevue
Event Name: 091007BEISA1KEIBLERS
Password SARAH07
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment