Wednesday, April 01, 2009

What's the right answer? The road I take from the office to the highway is a 1 way road with 3 lanes traveling toward I5. To get on 5S you have to be in the far right lane. There are 4 stop lights between where I turn onto the road and the entrance ramp. When I turn onto this street the far right lane is generally backed up all the way to where I am! Knowing that I have to be in that lane to get on the highwa, I normally get directly into the right lane and hang out there througb each light multiple times. That is the 'right' thing to do, correct? Because today I counted 15 people that use the left 2 lanes to drive all the way up to the final light to sneak into the right lane to get on I5. Or is this the 'right' way to do this? The lane backs up so badly because of the traffic on I5 but also because of those peole that sneak over. Just something to think about!

No comments: