One week from today we will be home. YEAH! Is it bad that I've started packing already? Yeah it is, isn't it! Remind me next time I have a baby and come home with a 1 month old and feel the need to pack the entire nursey that at that age they really don't care about anything. However for a 17 month old who is very set in his ways and attached to certain items, packing could become a challenge. Also I wonder what the weather will be like. Should I pack his Seattle clothes or something a little lighter? I'm excited to meet my new neice, excited to see Walter's 5 other cousins and parents and aunts and friends. I'm just excited. And I'm already sad that it has to end at some point and that we can't forgo sleeping for those few days to pack it all in.
I'm loading up on the miles over the next week so if something goes wrong and I have to miss a run I won't be anxious and stressed about it. It's all about setting priorties.
In the mean time if anyone sees Walters comb or brush, please let me know. We really need it and my brush is not doing it's job on his super fine hair.
Thursday, April 02, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
(I lost my first note-in case this is a repeat)
Dea would be so proud of you that you are packing. Looking forward to getting away and going someplace is a big part of making a trip special. Out weather is changing every day-maybe by next week we will have a more predictable forecast and you can repack!
Post a Comment