3 word
Releive
Tired
Anxiou
I just checked Alaska Airlines baggage policy, not becaue I would have adjusted the amount of luggage I'm taking but because I wanted to see how much cash to bring home tomorrow: MVP's get 2 bags for free. So reason number 4986532 I'm so thankful to be an MVP. It's not even the miles, which I never use, it's the ability to have these little conveniences.
Walter and the gifts are packed except I found like 3 pair of socks for him so we will be doing laundry when home. No matter what I find that I need to bring way more stuff that I know we'll use. I can't help it! I don't know what I'll be wearing, we all need to pack warm clothes and we are going to be gone for over a week, I have things to bring home for people (not gifts) so I think the expectation for me to only have 1 bag is un realistic. As of right now, we will only be paying for Evan's second bag, which technicly is my second bag, I take Walters as my second bag.....
No matter how annoyed he is he has to love me. He took a vow.
Say a few prayers that the weather is not going to be what they say it is so Chuck and Jeane have a safe trip to get us and we all have a safe trip home. I just need to get through tomorrow, but before that I need to get to bed, so g'night.
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment