3 words
Irritated
cold
Hungry
1/2 inch of snow when I woke up so I figured, I've got AWD, I'll be fine, but as I always tell Evan, it's not you, it's the other drivers. Holy COW! This woman literly drove under 10mph and I was behind he for about 1/2 mile waiting for room to pass. When I passed her I saw she was ON HER CELL PHONE! Honey, if it's too scary for you to drive at an acceptable speed, then don't be chattin on the phone, which by the way, is ilegal in Washington with out a hands free device.
Evan and Walter are taking a snow day, I'm going to be joining them shortly before they close I90. 520 is partial closed. Since Walter didn't go to Day care today I have to stop and drop off the gifts before we leave. Did I mention that's TOMORROW!!!
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment