Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Our family christmas card this year might just have to do with something like this picture. It's hard to get the little man to look at the camera at the right time when a human is taking the shot, even harder when the timer is taking it. ANyone who knows us knows we are far from perfect so why would a less tha perfect christmas card picture be any surprise.
On Sunday morning, I brunshed and cut Casey's nails so he got a treat. He got to bring it into the living room to eat it. Walter sat down and watched him devour it. Very funny and very sweet to witness. They really are best buds.
I leave tomorrow for LA and I'm pretty excited. Tomorrow will be a great dinner and then a fair amount of beach time Wednesday before we head home. Our holiday party is Friday and Saturday the plan is to have a cooking baking party. I'm so excited to go home, I get to meet Clayton and Wyatt and see so many of our friends and family. I wish it were this weekend instead of next weekend! But that gives me just a bit more time to shop for gifts!

No comments: