Thursday, December 11, 2008

Orange is the color of sunshine. Blue is the color of the ocean. Bright blue is the color of the bluest skies you've ever seen. My trip down south was fast and long and exhausting but I got 90 minutes of down time yesterday to walk along the beach, talk to 20 year old surfers and sit on the porch and read. I decided that we need to take a beach vacation each year in December or February. Getting out of Seattle at this time of the year is such a a nice way to recharge. So that is on the agenda right now. I doubt we will be staying at the Ritz, but anywhere with water sand and sunshine is fine by me. Evan and Walter did well while I was gone, no surprise there. I home to a cleaned up house and sleeping baby. I was very impressed. I am now anxious and excited for our trip home. I have a handful of gifts to purchase still and loads of laundry to do ( i noticed this when I saw all of walters clothes on the floor in a heap this morning because Evan couldn't find any pants for him to wear.) We have problems with pants because they are too big around the waist or too short. Overalls don't stay buttoned in the crotch so we have some shopping to do so he has pants to wear.

No comments: