Seems like there is not much going on to update on but I'll try.
We are still trying to work out a schedule with Walter. He breaks down at about 7pm every night. I hate it. I get less than 2 hours with him a night and I hate it. I had a talk with day care today about him getting longer nap. He is always the second one up. There is 1 boy who doesn't sleep well out of a crib and wakes up within 20 minutes, and Walter follows after not too long. SHe is going to try to find a way to keep him a sleep or put him back down because he needs more than 1 1 hour nap a day.
We leave today for Pittsburgh. I'm excited to get away from the constant rain. There is flooding all over the state. I hope it's at least not raining, although i'm sure it will be cold.
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment