Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The silver lining

As is generaly the case, there is a silver lining to most detours in our lives. This particular set back of being sick has finally pushed me under my pre pregnancy weight for the first time!! I stepped on the scale yesterday and didn't really believe it but today, there is no questioning it's definately below that number I just could not get to! I won't stay there, since my appetite has mildly returned, but it is encouraging.

We are both feeling better, thanks to rest. The Olympics are killing me though. I can't get to bed before midnight thanks to the 15 hour time change. What are those on the East Coast doing? Not watching the swimming or gymnastics? There has to be local programming that alternates the showing. Someone at daycare today suggested watching the canadian channel, but it's not in HD. I'll be glad when I can go back to 'normal' bed time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the weight! A rough way to do it.
The good thing is the Olympics only last 16 days. It is tough when you want to see something and then find it is 11:30!