Tuesday, July 29, 2008

complain complain complain

They want to talk about what we determine to be a fair price and why and the possibility for negotiation. Maybe their offer to buy was not just an after thought but a desire to sell. The price I'm willing to pay goes down each time we talk about it. I'm exhausted. It's been a long 2 days with stupid work stuff going on and this house stuff. I feel like I've been living in a fog for about a month and can't seem to recall my day to day activities let alone what I was doing a few weeks ago. I don't know that I ever recovered from the few weekends back to back with little sleep.

I have either a rose thorn or an annoying peice of something yard related stuck in my index finger on my right hand just where it's almost impossible for me to get it.

I have sap All.Over.My.Car. How do I get sap off? It is stuck in huge clumps on the windows and on the paint randomly. I tried to wash it, seemed like the best option but it barely impacted the sap at all. If we did buy this house, that tree would be my first project. But I actually think it's against city ordinance or something to cut down trees.

Dinner is in the oven, the salad is made and Walter is thinking about taking a nap. He normaly naps while I run, no running tonight, but he was also almost asleep when I picked him up from Day Care. They couldn't find his blankie, so he hardly napped today. I'd like to try to avoid a 7:30 or 8pm bed time so I'm off to see if I can get him to "rest" for a few minutes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I goggled your sap issue and they say Goo b Gone, Bug and Sap removed and WD40 works.
Is Walter maybe getting teeth that he doesn't like the spoon. He sure can spread that food around in the process!
That's amazing that the owners are still in this game! It is exhausting when you can't get settled. Hang in there!