Random Thoughts:
It's 71 degrees at 10am. I just had a conference call for a client that couldn't pull their employees out of work to do an enrollment meeting so I have 3 meetings this week: Today, and 8 pm tues and thurs
Walter crawled today. You put something he wants bad enough in front of him and he'll crawl for it. Food works!
Evan and I are gonna head out and do some yard work before he leaves to camp with the boys. Camaron and a friend of hers are coming over tonight to hang with us. Tomorrow we beat the bridge, a benefit run for JDRF. I hope it's not too hot for Walter. Then I'm gonna do brunch with some girls from work. I can't decide if I want to walk or run. You have to run like 5:30 to actualy beat the bridge so it seems like a waste of a run to me :)
Here is a video of Walter from Chicago. It took me awhile to get it on line anywhere. He is learning to blow raspberries here. So cute! Pardon my "going to bed" look. It'd been a long day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment