One of the un appreciated things about living in the mid west, CST was that traveling to almost everywhere else in the country did not require crossing 2 time zones. Tomorrow I leave for Houston and I leave here at 10ish and don't arrive till 7pm. There goes my day! I thought about packing running shoes but let's be honest, what are the chances I'll actualy do something? So I'll put my pump in my suitcase instead.
I'm traveling with the boys and they will probably keep me fairly entertained while there so I just hope that I don't blow my one chance to get a good night sleep by staying out too late :)
Although Paul says it could be seen as an opportuinty to have a night out with no responsibilities. If it's at all like today, I'll opt for sleep.
Last night I put Walt in his car seat to sleep so he would drain and he didn't sleep well. Tonight I took the other pediatrician suggestion and propped the mattress up with phone books. Poor buddy "slid" down and was tured 180 degrees and in a very akward position, I tried to move him but he was out like a rock. I hope he continues to sleep this well! 2 kids at day care were sent home today for fevers and being lathargic. Tomorrow it might just be him as it's a short day most Thursdays and it's spring break so kids with sibs aren't there and the other 2 are sick. He does have a fever still but is not lathargic so they still think it's teeth or ears, thankfully so Evan won't have to stay home tomorrow. He is working from home on Friday so that he won't have to spend 2 extra hours commuting (to leave in enough time to pick up Walter). Little buddy will still go to day care but Evan will work from 302 ne 90th St instead of from Redmond.
Pray Walter sleeps well and doesn't get sick for Evan. Pray that I get some sleep while I'm gone (Evan too but it's less important for him since this is his "turn" to be on baby duty all night). More from me after my trip to the tropics. Too bad I won't be there long enough to expose my pasty northwest skin to that bright orange orb that I hear rumors of. I think it's called the sun???
Thursday, April 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment