Tuesday, November 13, 2007

sweet revenge

Last night at about 12:30 I was pretty upset when Walter wanted to eat AGAIN. I fed him at just after 10pm and then Evan had given him a bottle and he was still hungry. I figured it was his way of telling me he wasn't getting enough from me so I was start to right down other questions I was going to ask the pedi when I called to ask her about my milk supply and how to know if he was eating enough. Sure enough, that little boy slept until almost 6am! So I apparently was worried for nothing (at least I won't be calling the pedi first thing this am) Sweet little boy was stocking up so his mom could get some sleep! And this am, since the 'sleep sacks' don't work that well for Walt anymore him being huge and all, I am in need for some alternative sleepwear. We love the sleep sacs that zip all the way up but those seem to be too warm for some nights since it's still not below 40 here on most nights. I found these sleep sacks that also button into pants which are pretty great and I'm wondering if we go up a size if those might work again. Anything to make these late night/early am diaper changes as less of a hassle as possible....But I do love the built in feet of the footie clothes/sleepeers since he is constantly kicking off socks/booties. OK I'm gonna see if I can get another few hours of sleep although if that doesn't happen, I've had almost 5 hours already!

No comments: