Sunday, November 04, 2007

Happy Sunday! Tomorrow Evan goes back to work :( we are going to miss him. Weekends have taken on new role in our lives, as it's 2 days the 3 of us get to spend the entire day together There are never enough hours in day on the weekends. Walt is continuing to grown and get bigger each day. We are still a long ways away from a schedule, which I'm dying to have happen, but each day gets a little more predictable. Until today, Walt had 2 'bad' days, which really only is 2 days in a row where he went through unconsolable crying fits. He had another fit today, which lasted about 5 minutes so at least my parents and Evan could see that I wasn't making it up, he does cry. Last Thursday and Friday I tried to go to the mall (both days) but Walt's schedule and/or the schedule of who ever I was trying to go to the mall with, prevented it from happening. I know this is going to be the way things go for awhile but since this as my first experience with this, I was pretty disapointed. I can't go just Walt and I because I want to try on jeans and can't do that by myself. So I either need someone to go with me or I need to wait for Evan to get home and go alone when Evan can sit with the boy. Speaking of, here he is, up for his 4ish feeding. Although he is not on a schedule, he is rather predictable with the sleeping, eating play, repeat life. I just realize I can't be very far away from him when he's asleep because he will eventual wake up and want to eat. And I'm the only one who can help with that at the current moment. More from us later. Here are Walt's 2 week pics, were these posted already? I can't remember. http://picasaweb.google.com/slkeebs/Walt2Weeks

No comments: