Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Tick Tock Tick Tock
3 words: Still No Baby
I woke up this morning in utter disbelief of what has happened to my belly. It is completely in my hips. Which means, I couldn't comfortable wear the only pair of jeans that has fit me.....until today. Yesterday I wore the jeans that fall off but they didn't really fall as much off as they normally do. I'm sure I could have worn them all day today! I am still wearing the too tight jeans because I'm at work today and feel more comfortable when I'm not hiking up my pants every time I take a step but that just means I'll have to leave here soon so I can go home an put my black yoga pants back on!
I got into work about 9am today. I have a couple of things to keep me busy then I'll be leaving and going to get new windshield wipers for both cars (mine for the rear window got stolen, or fell off, but I think stolen is a more likely scenario) because fall is in full swing here in the Pacific Northwest. I'm looking for something to do beyond that though. I can't bake any more. We aren't going to eat all that I've already baked! There is a storm coming in but if I get home before that I could always do more walking!
I'm sure I'll update later tonight. Maybe we'll try out the new video upload process but that means taking the video camera out of the hospital bag, where it's living and ready to be put to use.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment