Monday, October 15, 2007

Here's the deal

3 words: patient, satisified, tired So I got into the ultrasound: There is nothing to worry about, baby is growing and appears healthy. I'm decievingly 9 months pregnant, measuring right on time in ever way. I got lucky and got to see a 3D picture of his face, with the umbilical cord in the way, but still so cool, and Evan missed it and now he's jealous. No 3D pic but it was really nice of her to offer. It was really hard to get good shots because of his size and location but I was really happy to see him. I thought he had my nose, but looking at pics now he definately has Evan's nose, and he has no hair so I'm betting he looks a lot like his daddy. Not a bad thing! Oh and he was chewing on his hand AGAIN! 8lbs 1oz is their measurement today. 59%'ile Abdominal circumfrence 350mm head circumfrence 350mm (was 330 last time) Estimated Fetal Weight 8lbs 1oz vs Expected weight (for my size, and the baby's age) 7lbs 14ozs The doc at Seattle Ultrasound said that she thinks Wednesday is the day, so that's my new goal. I'm OK with Wednesday. I'm tired now so going to rest and then frost some cookies and bake the pumpkin bread. I'm going to go to work tomorrow. I'm wondering if I'll be able to quit cold turkey in just a few days. I'm sure I'll have plenty of things to keep my mind busy to not think about work!

No comments: