Tuesday, October 23, 2007
so addicted
We are so addicted to this guy! Just in case it's not obvious, he is so much cuter in person!
We are 'trying' to get him on an eating "schedule" but realize that being 4 days old we need to work on his schedule. Every book says not to go more than 4 hours between feedings but that has been hard to do with this sleep schedule. Last night Evan woke me at 11:30 which was more than 4 hours from his last feeding. So he pretty much fed on an off from 11:30 to 2am. Then we played and read from 2-3 and he got a good solid feeding in from 3-4 and I slept until 9am. Again 5 hours between feedings. The goal this week is for Walter and I to get our schedule down and work together coming up with something that works for both of us. But in the mean time we can't get enough of him.
I;m starting to feel like I gave birth, tired and sore so although it"s 75 degrees and sunny i'm staying in and resting.
Here are the many faces of Walter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment