Thursday, October 25, 2007

First Doctors Appointment

Today was Walters first doctors appointment, it went well!
He has already gained 5ozs from when he was released from the hospital and 3ozs from when he was born! He has grown 3/4 of an inch but perhaps he was just mis measured when he was born.
He peed on both the nurse and the doctor.
The doc said we didn't need to worry about waking him every 3-4 hours to eat since he is having no problems gaining weight, and to just keep doing what we are doing.
He's been awake for what seems like a total of about an hour today, I'm sure the doc was traumatic for him, and then we went out to lunch so it was his first outing that wasn't the doctor!
Tomorrow is Evan's first day back to work. I think he'll miss us. I know we'll miss him!
Here is a pic as we are coming home from the doc. I had the paci so that it wouldn't get dirty.
And Walt's first meal out, at The Ram for lunch. Which he slept through

No comments: