This is what my boss chants as he walks by my office everyday. On Friday he said I can have a baby now! Here are some pictures from yesterdays prestine fall day. It was an incredible day, about mid 60's nice bright sun (after the fog burned off) and we were able to enjoy a majority of it, but first an update. Dr Millers Nurse called me yesterday afternoon to say that I should get in for an ultra sound on Friday or Monday, my options were to have her call around to other hospitals, but she said I could wait till Monday and see if he decides to come this weekend. So, if the ultra sound clinic can't get me in tomorrow I'll go to another hospital and get an ultrasound. So here is a view of yesterday's activities:
Our Pumpkins, mine on the left, Evan on the right

Our 3 pumpkins, for the soon-to-be 3 people in our family.

Evan and I at the pumpkin patch.
My perfect pumpkin before it was carved. It was seriously perfect. I felt guilty cutting into it.
Evan's carved pumpkin. It's scary!
All 4 pumpkins, Anitas, Davids, Mine Evans
Jakob LOVED the pumpkins, he loved sitting in the wheelbarrow and playing with the big orange pumpkins.

Here is a link to the rest of them:
Pumpkin fun
Prior to the pumpkins we took Casey to the dog park, where he played with other dogs for about 20 minutes, more than we thought! We then took a walk around the park, we'd been there for the Dog Park but never for the rest of the park and it was so gorgeous we just walked and enjoyed the trees and the weather and watched all the runners talking about how soon I'll be able to do that again.
Evan has been spending a decent amount of time today getting me set up for posting videos on the web, such a nice guy. Yesterday he did a lot of work on the car seat base, still not installed but much closer. Trying to figure out where and which way is the most secure. The base is in the car now, so we are a step in the right direction. He also worked on the baby monitor today which he said is broken :( so I have to take it back, if I can find the box still!
It feels weird to know that I'm not going to work tomorrow.....And I'm not sure if/when I will again. I think I will go in this week if I don't have a baby, but it's weird to know that we have no idea how this week will play out! Evan has a ship party for work on Thursday that he wants to go to, so if no baby by then, I may join him and that will give me 1 thing to keep my mind off of this "no baby no baby no baby" thing.
I got a pedicure Friday and a hair cut on Saturday (after my scheduled hair cut didn't happen on Friday because I was 10 minutes late and the girl who was supposed to cut my hair had plans and couldn't stay late) and tomorrow, if I'm not getting an ultrasound, I'm getting a massage. There are 2 things to keep my mind occupied. Maybe a trip to the grocery store and to Toys R Us, thanks to a buy 2 get 1 free sales, to pass the time....
No comments:
Post a Comment