Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Not sure I believe it

3 words: Skeptical, tired, uncomfortable today baby boy keibler is measuring 6lbs 7 ozs. Yes, that's big for 35 weeks. I've still got 5 weeks for this baby to "develope" and gain weight. What am I going to do? Head is 330 MM which is GA of 37w 4d. Ouch. My cervix is closed and full. I'm not getting anywhere near delivery. I meet with the doc tomorrow to find out what this means but I'm not expecting much infor except yep, baby is growing, that's great. What else did we find out? He likes to stretch out, his butt and his feet are/were up under my ribs which is what feels so fablous. He's not closed in his fetal position, he's stretched out and enjoying life. I was also glad to hear her affirm that he moves much more than he "should" this close to delivery. I thought I was just being a baby but she couldn't believe how much he moves and how hard his kicks were. We didn't get a ton of great pictures because he is so much bigger and his head is down so we didn't see as much. Evan said last time was much more exciting. we saw a profile and his chubby cheeks and he was sticking his toung out at us again. He chews on his arm and his hand. And I have an appropriate amount of amniotic fluid, maybe more than I need right now, which helps him stretch out because he can float in all that free room. Am I really that big? I feel big but now I feel even bigger with all this baby and with all the amniotic fluid. People tell me they can't believe that I'm due in 5 weeks and in reality the baby is bigger than that even. What's up? I'm anxious to talk to the doc tomorrow. I'm anxious to meet this giant and I'm anxious to find out how big he will be. G'night!

No comments: