Tuesday, May 22, 2007

A pretty darn good day!

First things first, we had a doctors appointment today and found out that our baby has 10 fingers, 10 toes, 2 hands, arms, legs, fibia and tibia. 2 kidneys, 1 heart w/ 4 chambers. 1 brain which has all the necessary components and is receiving and passing blood as it should. We are so greatful. We were give a clean bill of health (OK I was) and got the great news that there is no indication that I will have anything but a healthy and happy pregnancy. My placenta and my cervix are in the correct and health position. Blood preasure is where it needs to be and I've gained a health amount of weight (my words not his). When I asked about my weight he said looks good, there is no need for you to pack on the pounds at this point in your pregnancy, so then I asked, have I packed on the pounds? He said no but he's learned not to say things like that to pregnant women! I can take anything i want for heartburn, I won't do any brain damage to our child at this point with anything I take and I can continue to do everything I have been doing until the next apt in 4 weeks. They squeezed me in his on-call day because I had to go 5 weeks this time.
Oh and the most important peice of information, they pushed my due date up about a week, I'm due Oct 15th now. that is my mom's birthday! I don't think she'll care having to share. She already almost shares her wedding anniversary with me. So that puts me at exactly 19 weeks, instead of 18w 2 d.
In other news: The newest addition to our household My new car. HUGE step for me, i didn't have a panic attack at all and almost smiled through the whole thing! ( I did get sick before we went through the ppwk process but lets blame it on the hormones)
Can you tell I'm 19 weeks pregnant in this picture? Here are some more pics of the outside. 2006 Subaru Outback. 14,446 miles when we drove it off the lot. They didn't want my car (shocker) so we still have that too (see it in the drive way) The color is "mint" but we prefer to call it sage. I have to make an appointment and take it back to get another key fab because they only had 1 but it was going to take 45 minutes to get one today. We didn't want to wait. While they were cleaning it and spiffing it up we went to Dairy Queen, which I have been craving for weeks now. I can honestly say I will go to sleep tonight with not a worry in the world. Baby is health, I'm healthy, I can drive much more comfortably now, what a fablous day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

October 15th is such a great day because it's my birthday too!! Congratulations on a great appointment and on the new car.

: ) Happy Baby!

from Beverly