Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Let's talk about jobs

And how lucky my husband is lately: Friday: Evan had a rough day. They had to leave early to go see Spiderman III in the theater (opening day) with free popcorn and pop, with the entire staff on his project. They rented out the theater. Tomorrow they "have" to quit when it's time to catch the charter bus to their chartered boat ride around Lake Washington. I will say though he does have a lot of deadlines coming up. They are still celebrating meeting their Beta II shipment though. He joined that team at just the right time I think :) My energy has returned. Last night we took the dog on a 5 mile walk. Both of us! Tonight I'm picking up the dog and meeting Evan in Redmond to take the dog to doggie heaven. I asked him if he was glad I got my energy back. He says yes, but he thinks it will get old (for him) really quickly if I keep forcing him to do things with me every day! It doesn't help that it's super nice outside and it feels like winter went on forever so 2 nice days in a row is something to celebrate! I'm even staying up till after 11pm and getting up before 6am. Could it be too good to be true? Let's hope not! Now it's decision time...the freeway is closed about 3 miles north of my exit. Traffic is light down town (3 miles south of my exit) but if I get on will I get stuck with people trying to get off before the closure? Should I take back roads, wait it out, chance it? It's warm-ish today and I don't have A/C in my car so I'd really like to not sit in a hot car not moving if I don't have to.

No comments: