Monday, May 07, 2007

I'm back from "Heaven"

I'm about to head out for the day because I have a date with my husband. Spring has arrived (64 degrees right now) and we are walking around the lake to catch up on the weekend. I pretty much talked the entire night last night so i didn't get a chance to really talk about his weekend and I have some juicy gossip and updates from work that we need to discuss. We had a very successful trip to So Cal, pics when they get off my camear. I decided I would love to visit there frequently but no live there. I got an adequate amount of beach time yesterday but it was really just hours of walking, not much sitting. I loved it, everything I dreamed it would be complete with the eye candy lifeguard, surfers, and cold water. I've never been to the Pacific Ocean before, I'm sheltered. We called the resport "Heaven" because everything about it was plush, over the top and well taken care of. At the end though, I would not go back. It was too much for simple me. You were over serviced by everyone who tended to every need for you, not my style. I loved the beds, and designer products in the hotel though, but even water cost $6.50. And on a final note sales conferences are not designed for pregnant ladies, sushi, rare beef, diet coke, coffee, and wine were over flowing. I haven't had that much diet coke since I got PG. The Saturday night speaker was Lou Holts (is that spelled right) which was pretty cool actualy. I wish I could get paid $50K to come tell my life stroy. He's a great speaker and he had great things to say. OK I'm outa here. only 4 more days left in this week and then I get to go see Allison (Oh yeah, and do some work too I guess)

No comments: