- Slept in, till 9:30
- Watched the view
- Played on the internet to get decorating ideas
- Went thrift store shopping for furniture ideas. (last night on HGTV I saw them turn a dresser into a TV armior, which I've been trying to tell Evan I want to do. Now I'm looking for a cheap dresser than I can destroy)
- Went to the grocery store for the 4th time this week. Food for dinner tonight (italian beef sandwiches if anyone was curious :)), and for a BBQ tomorrow that Camaron invited us to. (tomato, basil, mozz bruchetta) since I bought a whole basil plant for the price of a bunch of basil. There are lots of produce stands around here!
- Made cookies and decorated them
- Finished 3 loads of laundry at the laundry mat
- Reviewed prospecti for Evan's 401K investment options (so much more fun to do for "us" than for someone else)
- Researched doctors, dentists, gyms, and hair salons in the new neighborhood
And now I'm debating going for a run or waiting for Evan to get home. He wanted to run this am and when I decided not to get up, he didn't get up either. I take full responsibility.
Tomorrow is the BBQ and perhaps on Sunday we'll take a trip to Mt Si for a hike since the weather is supposed to be mid 60's and sunny. I also need to get a feel for the bus schedule from Redmond into downtown for the next week and a half.
Final note: Is it possible that all the furniture stores are having sales at the same time and that September is the hottest month to buy furniture? The only thing tempting me to buy now is the "fantastic deals" that seem to be happening at every single store we visit. I'm willing to take my chances that there will be another sale in a month when we are ready to buy, and if not, we'll just keep waiting I guess!
Happy weekend everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment