Thursday, June 23, 2011

I wanna go to cousin camp :/

I seriously had to check my watch vs the hall clock numerous times today to verify what time zone I'm in: that's how crazy busybthese last few weeks have been. I'm blogging from the 90 degree evening of my upgraded luxury suite at the Phoenician in Scottsdale AZ. I'm soaking up every ounce of heat I can before I leave tomorrow. Tonight i talked Tao Walter for more than 5 minutes for e first time since Saturday. Turns outs he doesn't miss us! Sad! Cuz we miss him like crazy. When he was done talking tonighthe said "I'm done with her". Since Sunday night he's been at my sisters doing cousin camp. Every daynis more fun tha the previous. Tomorrow is the zoo and he's so excited (might be a bit different tomorrow ifnhe finds out there are no penguins though). I want to go to cousin camp. I want to spend the night with my sisters and have family dinners every night. I want to ne ther too! In the event we have to be adults and do our jobs (waaaahhhh) I'm so grateful he gets this time withs his family, that he's well behaved and having fun and surviving without us (sniff sniff). We had a great time in Deep Creekv but too short. I barely adjusted to the time before we were back on a plane where I picked up a very persistent stomach bug. Looking back this was the perfect week for Walter to be gone. I have been traveling every night but Monday and Monday was quite a disaster because we had go pick up our nw floor. The bug defiantly took it's toll on me Monday Tuesday and Sunday but by Wednesday I was almost recovered. I'm going head back inside my luxury upgraded room with 2 king beds and a huge deck to hopefully finish my book. I caught up on emails and work after the cocktail reception and will finish my lame night as only an over worked under relaxed mother can do. Latter this week pics from Deep Creek.

No comments: