Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter

Walter loving his new stomp rocket from Grammy and Poppa.  For everyone that is not my parents:  Sorry for the commentary on the new wall and the new mulch.  I doubt everyone cares about the windows needing help, but you can stop after like like 2 minutes to avoid the stupid stuff. 

Playing with my new stomp rocket

Walter’s Easter egg hunt.  Warning:  His hair is a mess because he’d just woken up and the whole thing is not here, the video shut off after awhile.  Also it’s really long and pretty fuzzy since I was following him around the house. (also the sound is horrible, I guess I had my finger over the mic a bit too much, SORRY!!

I also updated the April pictures.

Happy Easter!

Easter Egg Hunt

1 comment:

Jeane said...

For someone who always complained about the clues that were left in his Easter Eggs- it is fun when you are on the other end (was this a dual effort with the clues). If you keep the clues you will be amazed at how Walter gets better and better over the years as the clues are harder. Looked like lots of fun