Evan: “Walter I got you this on my trip, it’s a gift for you” (hands him the key from his hotel room)
Walter: “cool, my own card”
Sarah: “oh how sweet! What did you get me?”
Evan: “I won you hundreds of dollars….cash…here it is. What did you get me?”
Sarah: “ a lap top that took a bath in wine.”
Evan: “You win”
Oh and Walter L.O.V.E.S having the dogs here. We walk in from dinner and he shouts “Hi guys, were you good?”. On the way to the dog park yesterday Hailey was very excited and whining. I told her to chill and Walter retorts: “she’s just saying Hi and I’m happy, mom.”
They listen to him more than to me, and he treats them like they are his very own children. It’s adorable, and it means I see more dog (s ) in our future. Good or bad? Well considering the brand-new-best-friends spilled a (half) glass of wine on Evan’s computer last night…..maybe not all so great. We might need to modify some of our behaviors if we bring another dog in to this house full time.
1 comment:
Oh - it's well worth rearranging a few things to accomodate a pooch. I'm glad Walter enjoyed the visitors so much!
Post a Comment