Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Over Due Catch Up

I am sure I have a hundred things to write about.  I am sure I have a couple hundred stories to tell.  But right now I can’t really place what anything is so I’ll start wasting time with some random pictures and videos (for the moms, I know you miss W so entertain these as if he were with you)  So I took this video on my phone and it turns out when I get a text message it shows up on the video.  So many apologies for the interruption, good thing it was a clean message!! Walter told me tonight he wanted to go play with Connie and Joe, so I sent her a message to let her know.  She’d had a bad week and needed a pick me up.  Walter is really good for that!

 

IMG_0164

Let’s see, what else?  Walter is still afraid of the bath tub.  We can at least get him in the tub, but he won’t let his toys come in, and he cries bloody murder after about a minute.  I miss our fun bath time when he would splash and sing forever. 

As you can see in this video he is also afraid of the window again.  But with the window we can at least. get him to talk about it and he seems OK after awhile.  With the bath he won’t tell us what he’s scared of.

When I remember what it is for me to write about I’ll be sure to post something more exciting!  In the mean time enjoy the video!

1 comment:

Jeane said...

Thanks for the video! It does make me feel a little closer but can't wait to see all of you! Walter is so very cute! The bath tub is interesting. Will he take a shower? Has he been swimming recently-is it just the tub?