Sunday, November 01, 2009

I’ve been forcing Walter to drink all day so  he will have to pee and go in the potty.  So far today no accidents.  He peed in his diaper at the mattress store, but he came over to me and told me he had to go but he’s still not comfortable peeing in the big potty so we do pull ups or diapers when we are out. 

He went twice so far today and I’m hoping forr at least 2 more.  Today is weird, I never know what time it really is.  I’m grounded until I get my chores done so I better get off the computer.  Not with out some pictures first though. 

 

Walter and “baby Ben” at Microsoft Halloween Trick or Treat

DSC_5152DSC_5155

DSC_5162

The little monkey before heading out to Trick or Treat

DSC_5165

DSC_5168

DSC_5176 Jenn, Me and Lisa at the party Friday night

CIMG1428

Evan won best costume.  He was pretty hot all night.  Can you tell me have a boy and no girls?  We didn’t have a baby doll, we had to use jack to complete the costume (if you haven’t seen the movie or seen advertisements for the movie “Hangover” you might not get his costume.)

CIMG1421

No comments: