Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Tuesday feels like Monday
Thanks to a busy travel schedule, today felt like Monday. It was a mentaly exhausitng day for me so I took a mental health day from working out. I'm instead enjoying some much needed time with my boys, and Evan and I popped a bottle of wine. Tomorrow I'm going to update about how grown up our little boy is getting, all the great things he's learning, how much we love to watch him grow before our eyes. And how much we look forward to getting to know the boy he becomes as he continues to grow. I should stay here and write for a few more minute and let him finsish as Evan is unloading the dishwashwer, and cleaning up dinner but instead, I'm going to go help, and then cuddle up on the new couch that I really feel I've barely enjoyed since we got it. Time to prioritze and tonight, was the perfect "just nothing" night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment