Tuesday, June 09, 2009
race
if anyone cares, check out the link below for pictures from the race saturday, in the 349-351 range (for now) with my group. There are a few in the early shots but you have to know where I am to see me (my arm or the back of my head, i was wearing red long sleeve or green tank).
We just got home from my work party tonight and had a very nice night. The Grutzners hosted a great dinner after speed car racing which I suck at (no surprise, I didn't even want to go really). It went off very well, Walter loved playing with the big kids and ate his weight in strawberries. We even caught him a few times climbing up on the table to eat the strawberries. There are worse things he could have eaten, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment