WOAH pictures! A bit of an overload here, sorry!
Mommy and Walter on the boat
W sporting his new headphones on the plane, like a big boy! ![]()
Walter and Cammie go out on a walk!
Walter was helping with the recycling, he got distracted by the bottles.
Walter and his Nana and Pappap
Aunt Janet and her Grand niece and nephew
This is how much Walter loved the foil ball game. (it’s a very complicated game)
Pappap lets Walter drive the boat
The Keibler family
The Seattle Keibler family!
Rainy day puzzle (I had nothing to do with putting this together)
Walter and Cammie!
Kissing cousins!
The kids enjoy the pool
Spending time together with Pappap, Great Pappap, and Aunt Janet
Keibler Family, celebrating Julies new job
Pappa and his great grandchildren
Daddy keeps me warm!
More helping with the recycling
Nana and Pappap and their grandkids. Looks good on them!
Jeane, me an Aunt Janet enjoy a chilly boat ride
Cousin Julie shows Walter the fun in the water.
Our little boater, boy
Walter really did love the boat
Especially with his “mommy daddy”.
2 comments:
Great pictures! We did have a wonderful time! Thanks for coming to spend the week with us. I love having the family all in one place!
I am glad that you got a picture of the puzzle after the hard work that went into it. I hope Evan is doing better!
Post a Comment