3 in 1 day? Woah!
I was in a pretty big funk all day today, I had such an amazing weekend, I loved every minute of having Allison here, the marathon was just icing on the cake. We chatted, and talked and confided, and talked and laughed. I can't put words to how great it felt and how much I needed that "girl" time with someone who really gets me and doesn't judge and doesn't hold anything against me. Deep Sigh. Proof that we need this more often than we get it. Once a year is not enough, and it's not even been a year yet since we last saw each other!
I do have quite an exciting week. Tomorrow is the BBQ with the running club, and hopefully wednesday night we'll get to see the Wahlerts baby, who was born today. The weekend is low key and I'm looking forward to it. I actually can't wait. I think Walter is ready for fireworks, Evan's not sure. Hopefully we'll find out Saturday. They cancled the "big" fire works show due to the economy but there are a few other small ones around.
Monday, June 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment